Sunday, January 5, 2014

Arrange Outfits by Last Worn to Cut Down Decision Time


If you don't want to overwear your favorite outfit, Real Simple suggests a neat trick: always hang worn or washed outfits on the left of your closet and pick up what to wear from the right. It takes a little bit of organizing first though, where you need to group your outfits together and arrange them in a way that you aren't dressed similarly two days in a row. Once you have that arrangement, it gets simpler. I reorganized my clothes closet so that all outfits are grouped together. I am not a morning person, and I do not like standing around naked and cold, trying to decide what to wear. I just grab the first outfit on the right side and put it on. At the end of the day, I hang the clothes up on the left side. This way, all my clothes are rotated, so I wear them all and never overwear my favorites. If you prefer to fold your clothes instead of hanging them, then you can still replicate this trick by stacking clothes vertically instead of horizontally.

No comments:

Post a Comment